Register to be an information tent manager
Information tent managers ensure the festival information tents run smoothly and manage information tent volunteers.
Please note only ACT Government employees can apply for this role.
You will be a valuable and central point at the festival to support attendees, volunteers and the general public to navigate the festival, ask for help and have a great experience.
A detailed information pack will be provided to assist you with answering attendee questions.
We are looking for friendly and organised ACT Government employees for this role.
This is an outdoor volunteer role stationed at an information tent. It is mostly seated and out of the sun but can be warm in the tent.
It will require you to interact with people. In some precincts of the festival, it will be busy and loud.
- Supervise information tent operations including managing information tent assistant volunteers
- Provide event information to attendees such as the festival guide and map, location of amenities and general enquiries
- Provide directions and assist attendees in navigating the festival to find the stalls, stages and activities they want to visit
- Act as a point of contact for all general enquiries and requests
- Provide free water and sunscreen to all festival attendees, volunteers and event staff
- Receive and manage lost and found items
- Support parents and guardians with lost children – training will be provided