The best ways to make your way around the 2024 festival
With 8 stages, more than 250 stalls, and activities in between, here's the best ways to make your way around the 2024 festival. Scroll down for info about our free shuttle bus!
Haven't arrived yet? Check out our info about getting to the festival.
Check out the festival map
Navigate your way around the festival using the 2024 festival map!
Get one on-site from one of our information tents or a wayfinding assistant, or check it out before you head to the event.
Don't bike or scoot
To get through the festival, the best way is to stroll to your destination.
To ensure everyone is safe, please don't bring your bikes and e-scooters into the festival. Leave them locked up in a safe place outside the festival.
Catch the festival shuttle bus
To make things easier to reach different parts of the festival, hop on the free festival shuttle bus!
The shuttle buses are low-floor entry and accessible to those who need it.
New in 2024, the shuttle will make its way around the outside of the festival and drop passengers at 6 locations
- Platform 3 in the City Interchange on Alinga Street
- Corner of London Circuit and Constitution Avenue
- Binara Street near Crowne Plaza Canberra
- Corner of Coranderrk Street and Constitution Avenue
- Canberra Centre bus stop on Ainslie Place
- Corner of Genge Street and Bunda Street.
The shuttle bus will stop at each location every 20 minutes.
It will operate
- Friday 16 February from 5 pm to 11 pm
- Saturday 17 February from 10 am to 11 pm
- Sunday 18 February from 10 am to 5 pm.
A map with the route is below, including arrows indicating the direction of the loop.