We are delighted to announce our partnership with Volunteering ACT to co-ordinate our volunteering team for the 2018 festival.
As a festival volunteer, it will be your job to be across all aspects of the event.
Our volunteers will be anywhere and everywhere on the festival footprint, providing support across several areas including:
* Being the central point of contact for all things information for the festival
* Staffing the information desk
* Providing information to festival goers (giving out maps and programs)
* Walking around the footprint giving directions
* Conducting surveys with festival goers
* Acting as a 'runner' between festival HQ and the footprint
* Replenishing water stock at stages
* Liaising with area wardens and festival staff
* Other duties as required.
* Good communication skills
* Friendly and positive attitude
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
20 lucky volunteers will be drawn to win participation to a range of exciting festival events including meeting with the headline act backstage on the Friday night and attending the cocktail party leading up to the Festival Opening Concert at the Canberra Theatre Centre on the Thursday night before the Festival.
All shifts will be four hours. Volunteers are asked to commit to a minimum of one shift and a maximum of four shifts. Shifts will be available on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the festival.
General Induction Session - This session will be available in an e-Learning module or face to face.
Hat, water and food provided during shift, certificate of appreciation and movie ticket.
To find out more, visit: https://www.volunteeringact.org.au/volunteers/opportunities#/opportunity/109142
Or phone Volunteering ACT on 6251 4060