Conditions of entry
The following conditions of entry apply to all patrons who enter the Festival.
Restricted and prohibited items
Patrons are not permitted to bring the following items into the Festival site:
- flares, fireworks, knives, weapons or any device that has the potential to cause injury or public nuisance;
- prohibited substances - if it's prohibited outside the Festival, it's prohibited inside the Festival;
- bicycles, tricycles (including hand propelled tricycles), roller blades, roller skates, skateboards, foot propelled scooters or segways; and
- all animals, except registered guiding, hearing or companion animals.
Patrons entering the Festival site are advised;
- the Festival is a licensed event;
- it is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- it is an offence to purchase liquor for, or supply liquor to minors; and
- persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the police and penalties apply under the ACT Liquor Act 2010.
- the Festival site must not be used for any political or other demonstration;
- patrons bringing personal items to the Festival do so at their own risk. ACT Government will not be held responsible for any damage to, loss or theft of personal property brought onto the Festival site;
- patrons are admitted at their own risk. ACT Government will not be held responsible for the death or injury of any patron during their attendance at the Festival;
- patrons agree to indemnify ACT Government against liability in respect of all claims, costs and expenses and for all loss, damage, injury or death to persons or property caused by the patron in connection with their attendance at the Festival, except to the extent that ACT Government caused the relevant loss, damage or injury;
- unless approved by the Festival, the sale of goods or services, or the conduct of charitable collections, raffles and fundraisers is not permitted;
- unless approved by the Festival, buskers are not permitted to perform at the Festival;
- patrons entering the Festival may be photographed, filmed and/or taped and it is deemed that a person, by entering the Festival, consents to the ACT Government or third parties appointed by the ACT Government photographing, filming or taping. The ACT Government or third parties appointed by the ACT Government can broadcast, publish, licence or use any photographs, film, recordings or images without compensation. The ACT Government, third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to the subject for it's use in any way.